Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vacation from Myself

I haven't been feeling well for about three days. I think I have the beginnings of a sinus infection. Which doesn't sit well with my mood either as is seems to make my sleep off kilter. I was starting to go to bed like a normal person, (10-5) then this had to come along and wreck it. My head hurts all the time and I have had a pretty severe head-ache for days. Today, so far I don't have a bad head-ache but a dull ache in my head that I can tolerate. I might actually have some motivation if I didn't have my head ready to evaporate at any minute. It is like a migraine, My eyes hurt with the head-ache and my stomach does also. The only thing that has been tolerable is to lay down or sleep. Today, with a little reprieve I have been catching up with the newspapers and reading material. I miss the mornings where I have them by myself to drink coffee, blog, read, listen to music. The past few days I haven't much done anything except the bare necessitates. Which have been cook a meal and do dishes. I have tried occasionally in vain to do anything else when I have my sinus pills and Tylenol kick in. I have been not even thinking about what I should get done as I have had no motivation for anything. Instead, I just want some motivation and some wellness. I think I will get some motivation back when my head is straight from this possible sinus infection. I'm just to tired and drained to think about the mess of my life or this house. I'm convinced me taking time off of my life isn't going to effect it much . Actually, it has been quiet and uneventful. Which is nice treat. Sometimes, I feel like I think to much and this has been a nice time off from thinking and spinning my wheels. Not the best vacation in the world but a nice one from myself.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to realise sometimes that when your sick,your sick.There's not much you can do about it.Just enjoy taking a rest and I hope you get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete