Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pyscho

The other night I was contacted from a close friend that vanished for a year. I had no reason why she vanished. She changed her phone number multiple times. Vanished completely from the Internet . I managed to fin her husbands facebook but would get one or two cryptic messages. I just totally wrote her off and wondered what I could of said or done wrong to end this relationship.

I didn't count on she went off her meds started drining and became psychotic. When I talked to her the other night she was out of it. Talking she was in the CIA and FBI and other things. It made no sense. I talked to her for several hours and she was just so incoherent . It was so circular going round and round. I went with the illogical for 2 hours an finally had enough. I had to go to bed it was 1:00 am way past my bedtime. I was not getting anywhere and finally called her out on not taking care of herself and drinking. I haven't heard from her sense .

I'm not said about it either. I don't care if you take no meds or if you do. You have to take care of yourself and not get to that babbling point. I have been to the babbling point but not with anyone except J and personally the only person I will take to the babbling point also is J. I'm so sorry this person trust no one at all. That is a very sad point. I have always trusted J at my worst and J the same. You have to trust one person when your mental ill and someone that can be subjective. Someone that isn't the enemy. This person is so remote to me and now I'm her enemy  even threatening me because I said in a nice way that she had a chemical imbalance and didn't say insane which I thought. I will probably be stalked. Oh wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. So sad to hear about your friend, Kristy.

    Important things when you are sick:
    1. Take your meds.
    2. Get lots of rest.
    3. Eat well.
    4. Get some exercise.
    5. Stay close to your friends.

    I have learned that from experience. Please trust the old Bear.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    http://bears-noting@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find I actually shut people away who make me feel worse, as your friend certainly did. I battle with depression and being with somebody who brings me down is dangerous. I consider myself a good friend and I'll do practically anything for someone I care about... but there comes a point where I have to sever relationships that suck the sanity outta me! Perhaps this is what you'll have to do with your friend, if she continues to not look after herself. Anyway, good luck with it!

    Oh! And listen to Rob-bear. He's a smart one, he is.

    ReplyDelete