Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sick

I have been sick again with the seasonal allergies. I can hardly breath and it is getting old. My nasal passages are horrible and my lungs are like fire and very heavy to breath. I have asthma and spring tends to tear me up. My head throbs like an elephant is sitting on it. The thing is I love spring and it's changing into the greens ,yellows and purples around here. I love to play golf again and not be sick for days. I have had one allergy med and it isn't working anymore . Time for another one and maybe less symptoms. How I would love to just sleep with the window open or even dig my garden. I have been a mess now for about 2 weeks. I have been extremely tired and icky also. Time to do something different as I hate how things have been going and how I don't get out much at all or do much of anything at all .

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried a Neti Pot? I've been using one the past couple years and it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but I think I must try something and will. I have been lately using saline.

    ReplyDelete